|Sport Pilot Airplane||Flight 13 - Second Supervised Solo|
- Lesson objective and completion standards
- Ask PT to identify hazards and manage risks
- Oral Prep Tasks
- A: What must you accomplish to be eligible to test for a private pilot certificate?
- B: What is an airworthiness directive?
- C: What types of weather products alert you to the possibility of turbulence?
- D: Where do you obtain the airport diagram for an airport?
- E: Can you operate VFR in a MOA?
- F: How will high density altitude atmospheric conditions affect engine starting?
- G: Describe the hydraulic system on your airplane?
- H: Intentionally blank
- Preflight Risk Assessment
- Depending on how recently the student has flown with you, you may wish to observe their skills and decision making for a few patterns before they solo.
- The PT should practice takeoffs, traffic patterns, and landings solo.